Daymond John’s Girlfriend Heather Taras

Daymond John’s Girlfriend Heather Taras Daymond John's Girlfriend Heather Taras

Bradley Beal’s Girlfriend Kamiah Adams

Bradley Beal’s Girlfriend Kamiah Adams Bradley Beal's Girlfriend Kamiah Adams

Change Of Heart: Tyrese Gibson Says #BlackLivesMatter Movement Inspired Him To Make Peace With His Daughter’s Mother Norma Mitchell! (Video) Change Of Heart: Tyrese Gibson Says #BlackLivesMatter Movement Inspired Him To Make Peace With His Daughter's Mother Norma Mitchell! (Video)

Jalen Rose’s Girlfriend Molly Qerim

Jalen Rose’s Girlfriend Molly Qerim Jalen Rose's Girlfriend Molly Qerim

Holy Cow: Memphies Grizzlies Agree To Re-sign Mike Conley For $153 Million For 5 Years! (Richest Contract In NBA History) Holy Cow: Memphies Grizzlies Agree To Re-sign Mike Conley For $153 Million For 5 Years! (Richest Contract In NBA History)

Congratulations: Jill Scott Marries Her Boo Mike Dobson In Super Private Ceremony! (Video) Congratulations: Jill Scott Marries Her Boo Mike Dobson In Super Private Ceremony! (Video)

RECENT POST

Ezekiel-Elliott-ex-girlfriend-Tiffany-Thompson-pics-photos-
Ezekiel Elliott Accused Of Domestic Violence, Denies Attacking Ex-Girlfriend Tiffany Thompson! (Video)
debbie-allen-norman-nixon-dancing-
True Love: Debbie Allen And Husband Norm Nixon Still “Bumping & Grinding” After 32 Years of Marriage! (Video)
jackie-christie-doug-christie-pics
Alrighty Then: Jackie Christie Talks Giving Her Husband Doug A ‘Ball Status Check’ To See If He’s Cheating (Video)
lisa-wu-pics-
Lisa Wu Talks Co-Parenting With Her Ex-Husband Ed Hartwell And Keshia Knight Pulliam! (Video)
tatyana-ali-husband-vaughn-rasberry-video-pics-
Congratulations: Tatyana Ali Marries Dr. Vaughn Rasberry In A Lavish Carribbean-Themed Ceremony! (Video)
daymond-john-wife-girlfriend-heather-taras-pics1-feature-
Daymond John’s Girlfriend Heather Taras
bradley-beals-girlfriend-kamiah-adams-pics2-
Bradley Beal’s Girlfriend Kamiah Adams
kobe-bryant-talks-retirement-video
Kobe Bryant Talks Life After Retiring From Basketball, New Baby, Sports Broadcasting And More! (Video)
nick-canon-kids-children-
Nick Canon Clears Up Rumors About Him Holding Up Mariah Carey’s Upcoming Marriage Plans To Billionaire James Packer. (Video)
Fred-Barley-go-fund-me-video-
Inspiring: Officers Help Raise $150,000 On ‘Go Fund Me’ For Homeless Teen Who Biked Six Hours To College! (Video)
50cent-talks-bankruptcy-and-more-video-
Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson Speaks On His Bankruptcy, Getting Arrested For Swearing In Saint Kitts And Much More! (Video)
roland-martin-educates-wendy-williams-hbcu-
Roland Martin Educates Viewers And Wendy Williams On The Importance Of HBCU’s & Black History, Plus Wendy Apologizes For Her Comments: ‘I Was Wrong!’ (Video)
vh1-hip-hop-honors-video-2016-
On the Pink Carpet at VH1’s 2016 Hip Hop Honors Award Show (Video)
russell-wilson-cried-ciara-walking-down-isle-
Russell Wilson: ‘I Cried When I Saw Ciara Walking Down The Aisle! (Video)
2016-espn-espy-award-recap-highlights
2016 ESPY Awards Recap: LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony & Chris Paul Give An Amazing Speech On Race Relations And Gun Violence! (Video)
monique-and-husband-talk-open-marriage
Mo’Nique And Husband Sidney Hicks Talk About Their Open Marriage With ‘The Preachers’ (Video)
dwayne-the-rock-johnson-talks-ballers-
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Talks New Season Of ‘Ballers’ And His Possible Future In Politics. (Video)
tyrese-gibson-ex-wife-norma-mitchell-and-daughter-pics
kobe-bryant-wife-expecting-child-together6
Congratulations: Kobe Bryant And Wife Vanessa Expecting Their Third Child!
molly-qerim-boyfriend-jalen-rose-girlfriend-pics
Jalen Rose’s Girlfriend Molly Qerim
lance-gross-daughter-wife-
Lance Gross On Fatherhood: “I Want More Kids!” (Video)
serena-williams-grand-slam-record-video
Serena Williams Talks Making History By Tying Grand Slam Record! (Video)
4-year-girl-cries-after-russell-wilson-married-ciara-video-
Heartbroken: 4 Year Old Girl Cries After Learning Russell Wilson Married Ciara! (Video)

ronde-barbers-wife-claudia

Meet Claudia Patron Barber, wife of  NFL star Ronde Barber. The couple married in the spring of 2001. They have two daughters and reside in a 7,100-square-foot house that sits by a lake in Tampa, Florida.
ronde-barber-wife-asian
Claudia, an American of Filipino descent, has worked in marketing and event planning.

barbergroup

Check out the video below of Ronde and wife Claudia attending a charity event hosted by Tijuana Flats in Land’o Lake Florida.

14 Responses to “Ronde Barber’s Wife Claudia Patron”

• SimoniaMeChelle says:

I think Tiki did his ex-wife wrong as H#ll, but as long as he is reponsible for the children is all anyone can ask for. He is a talented ball player & I hope to continue to see him playing. Although he has left no room at all for Ronde to screw up with his family…GodBless them.

• Chill says:

I stand by my comments and agree that they have some kind of issue with black women.

And Tracee: you haven’t been thru no more from a black women than we have from black men . . . hell in addition to being cheaters, most of ya’ll leave your kids behind to fend for themselves . . .hell its more than likely that you yourself grew up without you Dad in your life . . .but typical of a black man, you overlook all of your issues and blame everything on the black woman . . who really shoulders the black community alone in most cases. I wonder so you include your black mama/grandmama/aunts/sisters when you talk shit about black women? Let me guess, they are exempt right? GTFOH!

• Romantic sms says:

Hey friend can i publish some part of your post on my little blog of university.I have to publish a good pages out there and i really think your post Fits best into it.I will be happy to provide you an source link as well.I have two blogs one my personal and the other which is my college blog.I will publish some part in the university blog.Hope you do not mind.Greetings

• Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink and bookmark this website? Regards, Reader.

• Chill says:

Ipersonally think that asian women look like big headed adolocent boys, so for a man to be attracted to flat chests, flat asses and no curves just seems gay to me. I’m just saying.

• Amber says:

This comments left above mine are ridiculus. My husband grew up with these men and I’ve meet their wives. Both certainly do not need ‘their mans’ money. Two reasons both have families that have done very well for themselves and these women are weathly without their husbands and two both have earned great educations to support themselves. And if Tiki and Rhonde prefer asian women- who in the world are we to ask why… I mean really.. F J- ‘they are running from themselves”… I’m still scratching my head on that one.. makes no sense!

• denise says:

I feel that these guys that go after asian women will get what they deserve down the line. They have that ugly looking face and weird asian smile and flat bottoms.They will suck whatever to get those black fools money.

• f j says:

WHY? there mother is beautifull she must find some disrespect in her sons choice of mates. they really can do better ,I all for true love ,but I’m willing to bet u that these asian women will take these brothers to the hat rack ,just like sugar shane mosley’s (asian) wife did him this isn’t love they(barber) don’t like how they look ,trust me u can’t run from yourself.

• Both Wives are FUGLY says:

Both wives are ULGY AS HELL- and would be no matter what their ethnicity. The faces are what I am commenting on- just FUGLY!

• williest1 says:

damn whocares and all the other ignance on this website….. QUIT HATIN’!!! LOL seriously, if you want to get an intelligent argument, go back and COUNT the race (there’s that word) of the women these guys are married to; most of them are BLACK WOMEN. Dark, Light, hi-yella….Since when did skin tone matter? I thought Spike Lee handled that back in 1988 with ‘School Daze’ lol…. See, thats the problem with we Black folk – the world keeps on moving and grooving, and we want to stay stuck on BULLSH*T. 🙂
    I will say that athletes, famous people, and military people have more of an ‘opportunity’ to meet outside of their cultures, but to just slam someone for their choice of who to fall in love with?? Wow. really? Wow…

• whocares says:

I’m not racist you like who you like, but I find it kind of odd that they both are married to asian women. I don’t have a problem with preference, I prefer 6’5 black about 230. However if I see a hot guy who is white, mixed, etc, I wouldn’t turn away by no means. I like men. All I’m saying is that these men, if you look at the wives and girlfriends of most, about 80% if not more of these black men are married to women outside their race, they are all your typical mixed, light skinned, european, or anything but real black women. I just find it sad, that you look past someone within your own race, and you can’t tell me that they don’t have some type of issue with black women, and how they would look on their arm. It’s oh, let me find the hottest mixed, white or european girl. I just don’t understand. I can bet about 90 percent of these women wouldn’t look twice if they weren’t who they were. I just think its sad and absolutely ridiculous.

• Concerned says:

tracee,
    it’s about freedom of choice. rights given by being an american citizen. if you ask “most” black people about the articles of the constitution, they think you’re alluding to articles of clothing or a foreign food. it’s about freedom to chose anyone you want to spend your life with and feel comfotable inviting them in your home. as advocated by frederick douglas, we assert to the one/tenth of black society/elite-these proud,wealthy, & educated men are “not” going to be with an uneducated black woman on wic, welfare, food stamps, and housing.

• Tracee says:

To Alan;i know first hand what he, myself, and MANY other black males went thru and ARE still going thru with black females.

I guess his brother had the same problem.

• Tracee says:

OMG! it runs in the family.