You’ve seen together everywhere including parties, sporting events, Samsung commercials, you name it. By default, it kind of feels like you already know them because of their likeable personalities and openness to share certain parts of their personal lives via social media.
However, there still might be a few things/facts you may not have known about the power couple.
Check out these these five interesting facts below:
1. LeBron and Savannah were high school sweethearts, who started dating when she was only 16. The two were married on September 14, 2013 in San Diego.
2. Savannah found out she was pregnant when she was a senior in high school, and actually attended her senior prom with Lebron at five months pregnant. At the time, LeBron was an NBA rookie.
3. They currently have three kids, LeBron Jr., born on October 6th, 2004, Bryce Maximus, born on June 14, 2007, and daughter Zhuri James.
4. During his tenure with the Miam Heat, James and Savannah resided in Coconut Grove, an affluent Miami neighborhood, where he bought a three-story mansion overlooking Biscayne Bay for $9 million. He later sold the Miami property for $12.5 million on March 23, 2014.
5. Savannah and LeBron have their own furniture line, that debuted in October 2010. Savannah collaborated with “American Signature” and the line is called “Home Court by LeBron James.”
Also, Savannah recently opened up a healthy hotspot called “The Juice Spot,” which is Miami’s first WiFi bar that serves delicious organic cold pressed juices, protein shakes and Acai bowls!
James also has numerous endorsement contracts. Some of the companies he does business with are Audemars Piguet, Coca-Cola, Dunkin’ Brands, McDonald’s, Nike, State Farm, and Samsung. Coming out of high school, he was the target of a three-way bidding war between Nike, Reebok, and Adidas, eventually signing with Nike for approximately $90 million.
Photo Credit: Lebron James