Tracey Edmonds, birth name Tracey Elaine McQuarn, is a businesswoman, model and TV personality. She is currently a host on the television show Extra and the CEO of Edmonds Entertainment Group Inc.
How Tall Is Tracey Edmonds? Tracey Edmonds’ Weight And Height?
Tracey’s height is 5 ft 9 in. (Source)
How Old Is Tracey Edmonds? Tracey Edmonds’ Birthday/Age?
She was born on February 18th, 1967.
Is Tracey Edmonds Married or Dating? Tracey Edmonds’ Husband/boyfriend?
Edmonds is currently dating Deion Sanders, a former football and baseball player who works as an analyst for CBS Sports and the NFL Network. The couple met at Bishop T.D. Jake’s house one Easter.
Tracey Edmonds’ Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Edmonds obtained her bachelor’s degree in psychobiology from Stanford University in 1987.
2. Tracey Edmonds currently sits on the National board of directors for the Producers Guild of America.
3. Edmonds married film star Eddie Murphy on January 1, 2008, in a private ceremony on an island off Bora Bora. After 14 days, the couple split up.
4. Edmonds also married Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds on September 5th, 1992. Unfortunately, they divorced on June 22nd, 2007. Tracey met Babyface in 1990 when she auditioned for the music video “Whip Appeal.” They have 2 sons together, Brandon and Dylan Michael.
5. Tracey Edmonds serves as a Global Ambassador for CARE.