Rapper Rick Ross’ Baby Mama Tia Kemp Challenges His Other Baby Mama Lastonia Leviston To A Boxing Match After Lastonia Threatened To Shoot Her For Visiting Ross At Hospital (Video)
Shaq’s Mother Ms. Lucille Surprises Him On His 46th Birthday!! (Video)
Usher and Wife Grace Miguel Announce Separation After Two Tears Of Marriage! (Video)
NBA Star Dwyane Wade Pays Surprise Visit To Parkland High Student Survivors During First Full Day Of Classes! (Video)
CNN’s Angela Rye Goes Off On Alice Stewart For Criticizing Her Boyfriend Common’s Oscars Performance Calling Out The NRA! (Video)

Latest Post

Young Woman Writes Inspiring Poem About Gabby Douglas Titled ‘Ponytail.’ [Video]

Check out this inspiring poem by a young woman named Jasmine Waiters titled, “Ponytail: A Poem for Gabby Douglas,” which calls upon the members of the African-American community to look beyond Gabby’s hair and focus on her historic accomplishments.

Jasmine says:

“I shared this poem with a friend and he told me to put it on Youtube. It’s pretty much self explanatory. So many people have commented or tweeted me asking me questions so I figured I’d answer them on here as well. ”

Listen to the poem below:
read more

Inspiring: Entrepreneur Stephanie Johnson Thanks Bethenny Frankel For Inspiring Her To Start Her 3 Million Dollar Business. [Video]

Self made millionaire Stephanie Johnson, owner of “Bed Rest Concierge,” made an appearance on the “Bethenny Frankel” show recently to personally thank Bethenny for inspiring her to start her company.

While pregnant and on bed rest for 26 weeks, Johnson said she came up with her business idea after watching Frankel on television explaining how she became a successful entrepreneur.

Johnson, who started her company with a $4,000 loan from her husband, says her company is now worth over 3 million dollars.

Watch the inspiring – heartfelt interview below.
read more

Bishop T.D. Jakes: ‘Average Person Only Spends 20% Percent Of Their Time Doing Something Effective, Other 80% Is Dumb Stuff!’

On a segment of “Oprah’s Lifeclass,” Bishop T.D. Jakes gave advice on how to reduce clutter in your schedule and live a more passionate and enlightened life.

Jakes said the average person only spends 20% of their time doing things they are gifted at, and the other 80% percent of their time doing “dumb stuff.”
read more

Meet Dr. Bernard Harris, The First African-American Astronaut To Walk In Space. [Video]

Dr. Bernard Harris, the first African-American astronaut to walk in space, made an appearance on “Good Day La” recently to talk about being apart of “Dream Tour,” a show that encourages young kids to seek careers in math and science.

FYI: Dr. Harris walked in space back in February of 1995 when he was aboard the shuttle discovery. He was payload commander for the first flight of the joint Russian-American space program.

In addition to being an astronaut, Bernard Harris is also a medical doctor.

Watch the interview below:

read more