steve-mcnair-wife-mechelle-cartwright-mcnair

RECENT POST

harrison-barnes-girlfriend-britt-johnson-engaged
Harrison Barnes Pops The Big Question To Girlfriend Britt Johnson! (Details)
dj-khaled-fiancee-girlfriend-nicole-tuck-pics-photos
DJ Khaled Speaks On His Pregnant Fiancee, New Album, Snapchat, Donald Trump, Beyoncé And More. (Video)
dwyane-wade-cousin-shot-killed-chicago-video-
So Sad: Dwyane Wade’s First Cousin Nykea Aldridge Shot & Killed While Pushing Baby Stroller In Chicago! (Video)
Victor-Oladipo-sings-Serenades-Bride-Groom-Wedding-video-
Watch: NBA Star Victor Oladipo Serenades Bride And Groom At Their Wedding! (Video)
kobe-bryant-investment-fund-100-million-dollars-video
Robert Griffin III Officially Goes Public With New Girlfriend Grete Sadeiko While Going Through Divorce From Wife! (Photos)
usher-raymond-new-movie-suagr-ray-leonard-hans-of-stone
Usher Raymond Talks Playing Legendary Boxer Sugar Ray Leonard In New Movie ‘Hands Of Stone!’ (Video)
eddie-murphy-girlfriend-paige-butcher-pics-photos
Eddie Murphy Speaks On Being A New Dad And His New Blended Family: ‘Everybody Gets Along!’ (Video)
nate-parker-birth-of-nation-movie
Actor Nate Parker Expresses Sorrow For The Death Of A Woman Who Accused Him Of Assault 17 Years Ago! (Video)
ashton-eaton-wife-Brianne Theisen-Eaton-pics-photos1
Ashton Eaton And Wife Brianne Theisen-Eaton Share Their Love Story (Video)
Usain-Bolt-Girlfriend-Kasi-Bennett-side-chick
Usain Bolt Speaks On Cheating Allegations And Why Having Side Chicks Is Ok Because He’s Jamaican! (Video)
-usain-bolt-girlfriend-fiancee-Kasi_J._Bennett-pics-photos1
Usain Bolt’s Girlfiend Kasi J. Bennett
lebron-james-paying-it-forward-1100-kids-college-free-
LeBron James Talks Paying It Forward By Spending 41 Million Dollars To Send 1,100 Underprivileged Kids To College For Free! (Video)
carmelo-anthony-emotional-interview-rio-olympics-video
Carmelo Anthony Gives An Emotional Post-Game Interview After Winning Gold Medal In Rio Olympics 2016. (Video)
keyshawn-johnson-wife-jennifer-johnson-photos
Keyshawn Johnson’s Wife Jennifer Conrad Johnson Says Reconciliation Is Off – Their Marriage Is OVER Again! (Video)
kobe-bryant-investment-fund-100-million-dollars-video
Kobe Bryant Talks Starting $100 Million Venture Capital Fund + Gives Investment Advice To Retired NBA Players! (Video)
simone-biles-interview-gma-
Simone Biles Speaks On Her Historic Olympic Run…Winning 4 Gold Medals At Rio 2016. (Video)
al-roker-debtaes-billy-bush-lying-ryan-lochte-video
Fed Up: AL Roker Goes In On Co-host Billy Bush For Defending U.S. Swimmer Ryan Lochte For Lying About Robbery In Rio [Video]
17-Teen-Year_Old_Millionaire_Jaylen_D._Bledsoe_
17-Teen-Year Old Millionaire Jaylen D. Bledsoe Explains Why He’s Rich And Others Stay Broke! (Video)
marcellius-wiley-suge-knight-encounter-video6
Ex-NFL Star Marcellus Wiley Recounts A Scary Encounter He Had With Suge Knight And His Entourage At A L.A. Nightclub! (Video)
Olympic-Boxer-Claressa-Shields-video-
Reigning Olympic Gold Medalist Boxer Claressa Shields Opens Up About Her Tough Childhood And How She Can Make History Winning Another Gold! (Video)
how-much-does-olympic-athletes-really-make-video
How Much Money Does Olympic Athletes Really Make? (Video)
john-legend-baby-girl-luna-pics-photos
John Legend Gushes Over His Adorable Little Baby Girl Luna + Reveals Who She Looks Like! (Video)
Ohhh No! NFL Star Robert Griffin III Reportedly Separated From Wife Rebecca Liddicoat…..Divorce In the Process! (Details)

12 Responses to “steve-mcnair-wife-mechelle-cartwright-mcnair”

• Hello Ladies: May These souls rest in peace. Ladies, I am publisher who are looking for inspirational stories of from women who have tried to be the perfect home maker and their husbands or man have cheated. As we do not know the details of this story, my heart goes out to his wife, boys and family. Women we need to unite and stick together and not be enablers to friends who detroy families. If you ever have been the other woman and want to be forgiven or have asked God to forgive you I am interested in your story too. Again, may God Bless everyone who have been impacted by this tragedy.

• citygirl30 says:

SO HE ALLOWS THE DEVIL TO COME IN.THE DEVIL CAN’T DO ANYTHING UNLESS THE LORD ALLOWS HIM TO.

• citygirl30 says:

JUST WANT TO SAY GOD DON’T LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Queen says:

I don’t care of you are Black Hispanic white ir whatever,men cheat in general I feel deeply sorry for Mechelle but I know she must of suspected something was going on,belive me I would NOT let my husband stay in anither place when i’m only 12 miles away? c’mon get real

Now all athlete’s rapper’s movie star’s when they get rich they want what they could never have.Do you think if Mcnair was a sales person at a store that girl would of went out with him?

And the lady’s (the wives) they know when they marry this celeb’s what they have coming.

• D STARR says:

To mechelle this is a time for remembering what your husband sad and did that made you happy and all the times you spent with him. i am praying for you and his sons that the LORD will comfort you and give you peace in your heart during this time of sorrow. i would like to say now that i do not know what this has to do with race, he was a man who cheated no matter her or his race it was wrong.

• tteral says:

my my my–

God bless you my sista

• Monet says:

To Mechelle and four sons, my heart goes out to you. To lose a husband and a father in such a manner is world shattering. May the the blessings of the Lord comfort you. May the goodness in your heart forgive with time.

God Bless,
    Monet

• susan says:

Steve McNair seemed like one of the good guys. Very depressing news to hear the last legacy he’s leaving his poor wife and kids to live through.
    I don’t believe he got what he deserved (cheaters = murdered) but I do believe he was playing w/ fire and got burned.

As far as race goes, I don’t see much ado about that – but I will say from what I can see Meshelle is beautiful. This little 20 year old skank isn’t even qualify as cute…wtf??

Sad, sad, sad for his family to bear his shame.

• Tarnisha H says:

Jesus, Jesus! This is so sad.
    Mechelle I will be praying for you Please allow the good of your husband to out way the bad.And know that there is always sunshine after the rain.
    Tarnisha H,
    Cleveland Oh.

• DEE says:

It is awful what Steve McNair did to his family with his selfishness. He had a beautiful family, and he put it all at risk for a 20 year old waitrss. WTF? He did not recognize what he had at home, what he built for 12 years.

• C.Carter says:

I agree with A. Jones of Buffalo, NY yes all of us sistas got Mechelle back..To all of our brothers, there is not no other race of women who will stand by you all like a real black women will. Yes y’all get those high dollars and then you all act like a black women is not good enough for you. All I can say to that you better not ever go broken or get a life illness cause when your money is gone, beleive me she will be gone too!!!

• A .jones says:

I just want to say thay I was a Fan of steve Mcnair. It is sad that he had to loose his life because he allowed himself to become weak.I hope that his wife “NO” that she did nothing wrong ,I hope th she walks with her head up high, And that she know that us BLACK SISTAS got her back.I LOVE YOU and you will be in my prayers!!! And for all you cheatin brothers out there “THIS COULD BE YOU”
    A.Jones BUFFALO<NY