The Chicago Sun-Times is reporting that NFL baller Matt Forte’s fiancee Danielle Daniels has broken up with him because he got his ex-girlfriend pregnant.
According to the Sun-times, Forte broke the news to his faithful fiancee last month (September 2010) that his ex-girlfriend, who lives in Louisiana, is pregnant with his child and will deliver in November 2010.
According to Sun-times, “This news has devastated Daniels as well as her parents, the Rev. & Mrs. Jimmy Daniels, who hosted an engagement party for them in July at the LuxBar and were planning a platinum wedding for July 2011.”
So lets break this down:
* Matt gets his ex-girlfriend pregnant in February 2010
* Matt and Danielle get engaged in May 2010
* Danielle parent’s host an engagement party in July 2010
* Matt tells Danielle of the pregnancy in September 2010
* Matt’s Baby is due in November 2010
Matt Forte plays running back for the NFL Chicago Bears. He was drafted by the Bears in the second round of the 2008 NFL Draft.