Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model who quickly gained attention in the fashion world when she closed Lagerfeld’s haute couture show in 1989. She also appeared in small roles in television and films including Waist Deep, Brown Sugar and Beauty Shop and became one of the judges on America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 1.
How Tall Is Kimora Lee Simmons? Kimora Lee Simmons’ Weight And Height?
Kimora Lee Simmons’ height is 6 ft and she weighs approximately 140 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Kimora Lee Simmons? Kimora Lee Simmons’ Birthday/Age?
She was born on May 4th, 1975.
Is Kimora Married or Dating? Kimora Lee Simmons’ Husband/boyfriend?
Simmons married Russell Simmons on December 20, 1998 on the Caribbean island of St. Barts. After 10 years of marriage, the couple parted ways in March 2008. Their divorce was finalized in January 2009.
Kimora and Russell has two lovely daughters together: Ming Lee, born on January 21, 2000 and Aoki Lee, born on August 16, 2002.
By March 2007, Simmons was dating actor and model Djimon Hounsou. In the summer of 2008, Simmons and Hounsou participated in a traditional Benin commitment ceremony, and in May 2009, their son Kenzo Lee Hounsou was born. Simmons and Hounsou, who were never legally married in the United States, announced their separation in November 2012.
In February 2014, Simmons’s ex-husband confirmed that she is married to Goldman Sachs banker Tim Leissner, and had been “for a while now”. It was announced in October 2014, that Simmons and Leissner are expecting their first child.
Kimora Lee Simmons’ Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. When Simmons was eleven years old, her mother enrolled her in a modeling class to give her confidence of her height. After she took modeling classes, Simmons was discovered two years later by Marie-Christine Kollock at a Model Search in Kansas City.
2. Simmons graduated from Lutheran North High School in St. Louis, Missouri.
3. Kimora Lee Simmons founded the the “Kimora Lee Simmons Scholarship Fund” at her high school alma mater in St. Louis. The nonprofit organization aims to provide college tuition support for academically successful girls with financial needs.
4. Simmons published her self-help book, Fabulosity: What It Is and How to Get It, in February 2006.
5. When Simmons was growing up in the northern St. Louis suburb of Florissant, Missouri, she was the target of schoolyard bullying and teasing, because of her height.