Gabrielle Union is an actress and former model who has acquired her celebrity fame from her notable roles in many movies and tv series including Bring It On (2000), CBS’ drama series City of Angels, Bad Boys II, Deliver Us from Eva, Cadillac Records, Good Deeds and Think Like a Man and the sequel.
Gabrielle Union’s Weight and Height:
Gabrielle Union’s height is 5 ft 8 in and she weighs approximately 125 lbs. (Source)
Gabrielle Union’s Birthday/Age:
Gabrielle Union was born on October 29th, 1972.
Gabrielle Union’s Personal Life – 7 Things You May Not Know:
1. Gabrielle Union married NBA player Dwayne Wade on August 30th, 2014. Union is a stepmother to Wade’s two elder sons from his first marriage and another boy whom he fathered with a friend.
Union was previously married to NFL player Christ Howard (photo below). The two separated in October 2005 and the divorce was finalized a year after.
2. In high school, Union dated former NBA star turned coach Jason Kidd. Union said Kidd broke up with her two weeks before their junior prom.
3. Before becoming a famous actress, Gabrielle wanted to be lawyer.
4. At the age of 19, Gabrielle Union was attacked and r*ped at her part-time job in a shoe store.
5. A friend of Oprah Winfrey, Gabrielle Union said that she would not have survived her victim hood after she was r*ped had it not been for watching Winfrey’s talk show.
6. She transferred to UCLA after a stint playing for the women’s soccer team at the University of Nebraska.
7. Union, who is fluent is Spanish, graduated with honors from UCLA with a degree in Sociology.