Regina King is an actress best known for her recurring role portraying Janine Davis on “The Big Bang Theory.” Later in her career, she became widely known for her leading roles in two Peabody award winning television shows The Boondocks and Southland where she portrayed Detective Lydia Adams. In 2012 and 2013, King earned her two nominations for the Criticsâ€™ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
Regina King’s Weight and Height:
Regina King’s height is 5 ft 3 in and she weighs approximately 120 lbs.
Regina King’s Birthday/Age:
Regina King was born on January 15th, 1971.
Regina King’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. King began her acting career in 1985 where she portrayed the role of Brenda Jenkins on the television series 227. She studied under acting coach/actress Betty A. Bridges, mother of actor Todd Bridges.
2. Regina King opened an L.A. restaurant called Paio.
3. King’s first name is a translation of the word “Queen” in Latin.
4. Regina King was a bridesmaid in the wedding of actress Vivica A. Fox.
5. King was married to Ian Alexander Sr. from April 23rd 1997 – 2007. Ian served as vice-president of the now-defunct Warner Bros. Records-distributed Qwest Records.
6. Regina and her ex-husband Ian have one child together, Ian Alexander Jr.
Photo Credit: Regina King/Whosay
Info Source: Wiki