Nia Long is an actress best known for her roles in the television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Third Watch, and the films “Friday,” “Soul Food,” “Love Jones,” “Big Momma’s House,” and “The Best Man.”
Nia Long’s Weight and Height:
Nia Long’s height is 5 ft 2 in and she weighs approximately 123 lbs. (Source)
Nia Long’s Birthday/Age:
Nia Long was born on October 30th, 1970.
Nia Long’s Personal Life – 8 Things You May Not Know:
1. Nia Long has been with her longtime boyfriend, Nigerian-American former NBA player Ime Udoka, since 2010. They have one child together: Kez Sunday Udoka.
2. Long’s first name, Nia, is one of the seven days of Kwanzaa, which means “purpose” in Swahili.
3. Nia Long contributes her time to the Sterling Children’s Home in Barbados as a motivational speaker.
4. Nia’s first child, Massai Zhivago Dorsey II, who she has with ex-boyfriend Massai Z. Dorsey, was born on November 26th, 2000 in Los Angeles. Nia and ex-boyfriend Massai Z. Dorsey, an actor known for starring in the Third Watch (1999), were going to wed in June, 2001, but ended their relationship before getting married to each other.
5. Nia is of Trinidadian, Granadian, and Barbadian descent.
6. Nia is the younger half-sister of comedian Sommore.
7. Her career got started by Betty A. Bridges, mother of actor Todd Bridges. Betty was her acting coach for 15 years.
8. Nia beat out Jada Pinkett Smith (Will Smith’s wife) for the role of “Lisa Wilkes” on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990).