Garcelle Beauvais is an actress and former fashion model best known for her roles as Francesca Monroe on The WB television sitcom “The Jamie Foxx Show” and as Valerie Heywood on the ABC crime drama, “NYPD Blue.’
How Tall Is Garcelle Beauvais? Garcelle Beauvais’ Weight And Height?
Garcelle Beauvais’ height is 5 ft 9 in and she weighs approximately 130 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Garcelle Beauvais? Garcelle Beauvais’ Birthday/Age?
She was born on November 26th, 1966.
Is Garcelle Beauvais Married or Dating? Garcelle Beauvais’ Husband/boyfriend?
On May 12th, 2001, Beauvais married Mike Nikon, an agent working for the Creative Artists Agency. It was reported on April 2010 that Beauvais discovered a five-year extramarital affair by Nilon. She later filed for a divorce on May 10, 2010, seeking joint custody of their sons. The divorce was finalized on April 1, 2011.
The couple has twin sons, Jax Josephy and Jaid Thomas Nilon. Also, Garcelle gave birth to her first child at age 24, a son named Oliver Saunders on February 22nd, 1991, with her first husband, Daniel Saunders.
Garcelle Beauvais’ Personal Life – 6 Things You May Not Know:
1. Beauvais’ mother, Marie-Claire Beauvais, is a nurse and her father, Axel Jean Pierre, is a lawyer. Her parents divorced and she later moved with her mother and six siblings from Haiti to Miami.
2. At the age of 17, Beauvais went to New York City to pursue a career in modeling. She then signed with Ford Models and Irene Models in Miami.
3. Garcelle Beauvais launched her children’s jewelry line called “Petit Bijou” in 2008.
4. Beauvais has also modeled in catalogs for Lerner New York Clothing Line, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. In August 2007, she graced the cover of Playboy magazine.
5. Prior to meeting Nilon, Beauvais married producer Daniel Saunders. The couple has a son named Oliver Saunders, born in 1991.
6. Garcelle is fluent in French.