Newton is an English actress best known for roles such as Linda in “The Pursuit of Happyness”, Nyah Nordoff-Hall in “Mission: Impossible II” and Christine in “Crash.” She has also appeared in various British and American films and receive a numerous awards including BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
Thandie Newton’s Weight and Height:
Thandie Newton’s height is 5 ft 3 in and he weighs approximately 112 lbs. (Source)
Thandie Newton’s Birthday/Age:
Thandie Newton was born on November 6, 1972.
Thandie Newton’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Newton married English director, writer and producer Ol Parker in 1998. The couple have three children: Ripley, Nico and Brooker Jombe.
2. Newton’s first name “Thandiwe”, pronounced tan-DEE-way, means beloved in Ndebele, Zulu, Xhosa or siSwati. According to Thandie, her mother is a Princess of the Shona Tribe.
3. In 2002, Newton was ranked #48 in Stuff magazine’s “102 S*xiest Women in the World.”
4. Thandie Newton swapped her BMW X5 for a Toyota Prius after Greenpeace stuck a “This gas-guzzling 4×4 is causing climate change” sticker on her vehicle.
5. Born to a Zimbabwean mother and a British father, Newton grew up as an atheist.
Photo Credit: Thandie Newton
Info Source: Wiki