Who is Cari Champion? Cari Champion’s Bio-Wiki:
Cari Champion is a broadcast journalist and television personality. In 2009, Champion joined Tennis Channel and worked as a courtside reporter. Two years later, she became part of ESPN as the new host of the ESPN2’s live debate show “First Take.”
Cari Champion’s Weight and Height:
Cari Champion’s height is 6 ft 1 in. (Source)
Cari Champion’s Birthday/Age:
Cari Champion was born in June 1975.
Is Cari Champion Married or Dating? Miranda Kerr’s Husband/Boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if Cari is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Cari Champion’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. In 2007, while Cari Champion was working as anchor for WGCL-TV in Atlanta, she was fired for allegedly uttering profanity over the air. Cari appealed the decision saying the floor director had not cued her and her co-anchor following a commercial break.
2. Raised in Pasadena, California, Cari attended the University of California, Los Angeles where she obtained her degree in English minor in mass communications.
3. A zealous basketball buff, Champion is an avid fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and the UCLA Bruins.
4. During her junior year in Washington, D.C. Cari Champion earned an internship at CNN.
5. In November 2014, Champion was the target of racist and s*xist tweets from comedian Artie Lange, who jokingly portrayed himself and Champion in a s*xual fantasy set during “Slavery.”
Photo Credit: Cari Champion Instagram
Info Source: Wiki