Who is Shonda Rhimes? Shonda Rhimes‘ Bio-Wiki?
Shonda Rhimes is a screenwriter, director and producer who is best known as the creator, head writer, executive producer and showrunner of the medical drama television series Grey’s Anatomy (2005), The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) and Scandal (2012).
How Old Is Shonda Rhimes? Shonda Rhimes’ Birthday/Age?
She was born on January 13th, 1970.
Is Shonda Rhimes Married or Dating? Shonda Rhimes’ Husband/Boyfriend?
At this time, we are not sure if director/producer Shonda Rhimes is dating or in a relationship with someone.
Shonda Rhimes’ Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Rhimes went to Dartmouth College where she earned her bachelor’s degree in English and film studies in 1991. She obtained a Master of Fine Arts degree from the USC School of Cinematic Arts.
2. Shonda Rhimes adopted her first daughter in June 2002 and adopted another girl in February 2012. In September 2013, Rhimes welcomed her third daughter via gestational surrogacy.
3. ShondaLand is the name of Rhimes’ production company. Its logo also refer to the shows that Rhimes has created, and is also commonly used to refer to Rhimes herself. Shows which are included in ShondaLand are: Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder.
4. Back in Dartmouth, Shonda Rhimes joined the Black Underground Theater Association and divided her time between directing and performing in student productions and fiction.
5. In May 2007, TIME magazine named Rhimes as one of 100 people who help shape the world.
Photo Credit: Shonda Rhimes
Info Source: Wiki