Who is Sanaa Lathan? Sanaa Lathan’s Bio-Wiki:
You probably already know that Sanaa Lathan is a beautiful, famous, talented and seasoned actress.
She has starred in many films, including the box-office hits The Best Man, Love & Basketball, Brown Sugar, Alien vs. Predator and The Family That Preys.
But there might be a few things/facts you did not know about her.
Sanaa Lathan’s Weight and Height:
Sanaa Lathan height is 5′ 7″ (1.7 m). (Source)
Sanaa Lathan’s Birthday/Age:
Sanaa Lathan was born on September 19th, 1971 .
Sanaa Lathan’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Sanaa, born on September 19, 1971, was nominated for a Tony Award for her performance on Broadway in “A Raisin in the Sun.”
2. Her first name means “Art” in Swahili and “brilliance” in Arabic.
3. She is both African American and Native American.
4. Both of her parents were in entertainment. Her mother, Eleanor McCoy, was an actress and dancer who performed with Eartha Kitt. Her father, Stan Lathan, worked behind the scenes for PBS and was a producer on the show, “Sanford &Son,” as well as “Def Comedy Jam.”
5. She earned a degree in English from the University of California at Berkeley and also studied drama at Yale University.
Photo Credit: Sanaa Lathan
Info Source: Wiki