Who is Holly Robinson Peete? Holly Robinson Peete’s Bio-Wiki?
Holly Robinson Peete is an actress and singer best known for her roles as Judy Hoffs on the Fox TV police drama “21 Jump Street”, Vanessa Russell on the sitcom “Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper” and Dr. Malena Ellis on the NBC/WB sitcom “For Your Love.” She also became one of the original five co-hosts of the CBS daytime talk show “The Talk.”
How Tall Is Holly Robinson Peete? Holly Robinson Peete’s Weight And Height?
Holly Robinson Peete’s height is 5 ft 4 in and she weighs approximately 130 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Holly Robinson Peete? Holly Robinson Peete’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on September 18, 1964.
Is Holly Robinson Peete Married or Dating? Holly Robinson Peete’s Husband/boyfriend?
Holly married retired NFL quarterback Rodney Peete on June 10th, 1995. Holly’s husband Rodney proposed by surprising Holly during an episode of Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper.
The couple has four children together: Ryan Elizabeth, Rodney Peete Jr. and twins Robinson James and Roman.
Holly Robinson Peete’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Robinson obtained her bachelor’s degree in psychology and French from Sarah Lawrence College. She also studied abroad for a year at the University of Paris/Sorbonne.
2. After her father was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, Robinson and her husband founded the HollyRod Foundation- a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson’s disease.
3. While Holly Robinson Peete was in Paris studying, she sang in nightclubs and had a memorable performance with jazz legend Lionel Hampton at the Hotel Meridian Jazz Club.
4. Since 2008, Robinson has been a spokesperson for Colgate Total toothpaste.
5. In October 2012, Holly Robinson Peete was inducted as an honorary member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority.
Photo Credit: Holly Robinson Peete Twitter
Info Source: Wiki