Born in New York City, Robin Givens’ celebrity fame began when she won the role of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom “Head of the Class.” After five years, the series ended and she continued her career with film roles and guest starring roles on television. Some of her notable portrayals include Claudia in the television movie “The Face” and Jade Carlo in “Captive Hearts.”
Robin Givens’ Weight and Height:
Robin Givens’ height is 5 ft 5 in and he weighs approximately 121.2 lbs. (Source)
Robin Givens’ Birthday/Age:
Robin Givens was born on November 27th, 1964.
Robin Givens’ Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Givens has been married and divorced twice- first marriage was to former boxing champ Mike Tyson and second one was to tennis instructor Svetozar Marinkovic.
In may 1988, Robin miscarried her future 1st child with Mike Tyson. In 1993, she adopted a son and later gave birth to her 2nd child at age 34, a son named William Givens Jensen in October 1999. Robin’s second child’s father is her now ex-boyfriend, Murphy Jensen.
2. Givens appeared in a cameo in Toni Braxton’s music video “He Wasn’t Man Enough”, as the wife of a cheating husband.
3. During Robin Givens’ marriage to Mike Tyson, she and her mother bought a $4.5 million mansion in the affluent suburb of Bernardsville, New Jersey.
4. Givens posed n*de for Playboy magazine in 1994 and was ranked #88 on Empire Magazine’s “100 S*xiest Stars in Film History” list in May 1995.
5. Givens attended New Rochelle Academy and later enrolled at Sarah Lawrence College where she was a classmate of fellow actress Holly Robinson Peete and obtained her bachelor’s degree in 1984.