Lupita Nyong’O is a Mexican-Kenyan actress and film director. Lupita gained celebrity fame when she won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for her role playing “Patsey” in the movie 12 Years a Slave (2013). She was also the lead in MTV’s award-winning drama series, Shuga (2009). In 2014, she was named by People Magazine as “The Most Beautiful Woman.”
How Tall Is Lupita Nyong’O? Lupita Nyong’O’s Weight And Height?
Lupita’s height is 5 ft 5 in and she weighs approximately 112.5 lbs. (Source)
How Old Is Lupita Nyong’O? Lupita Nyong’O’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on March 1, 1983.
Is Lupita Nyong’O Married or Dating? Lupita Nyong’O’s Husband/boyfriend?
Nyong’O has been dating rapper K’naan since September 2013.
Lupita Nyong’O’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Nyong’O obtained her bachelor’s degree in film and theatre studies from Hampshire College. Also, she is a graduate of the Yale University School of Drama’s Acting program.
2. Lupita Nyong’O is fluent in her native Luo, English, Swahili and Spanish.
3. Nyong’o was born in Mexico to Kenyan parents. She was raised in Kenya and educated in the united States. She descrfibes her upbringing as “middle class, suburban”.
4. At age 14, Lupita Nyong’O made her professional acting debut as Juliet in Romeo and Juliet in a production by the Nairobi-based repertory company Phoenix Players.
5. Nyong’O has also appeared on the covers of several magazines, including New York’s spring fashion issue and the UK magazine Dazed & Confused. She was also unveiled as the “Face of Lancôme” becoming the first black celebrity to represent the French luxury cosmetic brand.