Who is Kelly Price? Kelly Price’s Bio-Wiki?
Kelly Pirce is a seven-time Grammy-nominated R&B singer-songwriter. In 1998, she released her debut album, Soul of a Woman, on Island Records. Price also recorded her first live gospel project in October 2005 which debuted at Number # 1 on the Billboard Gospel Charts.
How Tall Is Kelly Price? Kelly Price’s Weight And Height?
At this time, we do not have info on Kelly Price’s height or weight.
How Old Is Kelly Price? Kelly Price’s Birthday/Age?
She was born on April 3rd, 1973.
Is Kelly Price Married or Dating? Kelly Price’s Husband/boyfriend?
Price married Jeffrey Rolle, who is also her manager, in 1992. They have two children together: Jonia Rolle and Jeffery Rolle Jr.
Kelly Price’s Personal Life – 5 Things You May Not Know:
1. Price is a mezzo soprano and has been called an “urban crooner.”
2. Price is an honorary member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
3. Kelly Price also made a name for herself as a backing and guest vocalist appearing on a number of hit singles such as Mariah Carey’s “Fantasy” and Whitney Houston’s “Heartbreak Hotel”.
4. At the age of six, Price began singing in the church and due to her voice, she gained the nickname “Little Mahalia Jackson”.
5. Price’s mother, Claudia Price, is a survivor of inflammatory breast cancer.
Photo Credit: Kelly Price Instagram
Info Source: Wiki