Who is Tichina Arnold? Tichina Arnold’s Bio-Wiki:
Known for her excellent portrayal of roles such as Pamela James on the Fox comedy sitcom Martin (1992-97) and the family matriarch Rochelle on the UPN/CW sitcom “Everybody Hates Chris,” Tichina Arnold had made her own mark both in movie and music industry for the past 32 years. Arnold had also made numerous guest appearances in television shows including The Cosby Show, Law & Order, Soul Food and Raising Hope.
Tichina Arnold’s Weight and Height:
Tichina Arnold’s height is 5 ft 6 in and she weighs approximately 119 lbs. (Source)
Tichina Arnold’s Birthday/Age:
Tichina Arnold was born on June 28, 1969.
Tichina Arnold’s Personal Life – 5Things You May Not Know:
1. In August 2012, Arnold married St. Johns Men’s Basketball assistant coach and former Golden State Warrior’s Assistant Coach, DaRico Hines.
Arnold has a daughter, Alijah Kai (born March 16, 2004), with music producer Carvin Haggins.
2. Arnold started her own company of designer headgear called China Moon Rags in 1998.
3. Tichina Arnold scored her first big break on television in February 1987, with a permanent role on the soap opera Ryan’s Hope.
4. Arnold-Hines is a lupus advocate and Lupus Foundation of America supporter. Her sister, Zenay Arnold, was diagnosed with lupus 10 years ago, along with rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (MCTD), and Raynaud’s disease.
5. Born in Queens, New York, she attended Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
Photo Credit: Tichina arnold
Info Source: Wiki